The 12th Annual Oregon State University College Republican’s Second Amendment Week is in the works. To help celebrate the Second Amendment the Oregon State College Republicans put on a week of events for the students and community members of Oregon State. The week starts out will fun and educational events for students and community members and culminates with our firearm drawing. This event is always a huge success and generates a lot of excitement for people from around the State.
Thanks to generous donors we are able to do a drawings for firearms and prizes. You can get tickets by visiting us in the OSU MU Quad during the week of Second Amendment Week or by purchasing tickets online.
$1,644.44 In Prizes
DEL-TON Sport AR-15 (5.56)
Two Stag Arms AR-15 Lower Receivers
MSRP: $90 Each
Crimson Trace Lasers (mount to any picatinny rail)
CMR-201 MSRP: $159
CMR-204 MSRP: $379
CMR-206 MSRP: $229
Winners must comply will all National and State Laws including but not limited to: age requirements, background checks, and transfers.
- Monday 5/8: Free Concealed Carry Class for Students
- Benton County Fairgrounds – 6:30 pm
- Tuesday 5/9: Guest Speaker – Sexual Assault Survivor Kimberly Corban Tells Her Story
- ILLC Room 155 – 7:00 pm
- The Greek House With the Highest Attendance Will Receive $100 Towards Their Philanthropy
- Wednesday 5/10: NRA University Program
- Pizza and a Free One Year NRA Membership Will be Provided for Attendees
- Stag Room 110 – 6:00 pm
- Friday 5/12: Winners Selected for Gun Drawing
- Tickets will be sold in the Quad all week
- MU Quad – 5:00 pm
Thank you to all our sponsors:
No guns in the drawing are ever on campus. All winners must comply with all local, state, and federal laws. Winners are put in touch with the gun shops that donated and the gun shop will perform all legal procedures for a gun transfer, or will transfer the gun to another authorized dealer. Must be 18 to take possession of rifle and 21 to take possession of a receiver. No purchase necessary for tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for drawing tickets. Use the subject “CR drawing 2017 tickets” and contact information, Name, Email, Phone number, and address.